Parks and Open Space within Roxborough Village are for your enjoyment. Please take care of these facilities, respect other users, report vandalism or items in need of repair, and review the Rules & Regulations document.
ROXBOROUGH VILLAGE METROPOLITAN DISTRICT
PARKS AND OPEN SPACE RULES
• Parks and Open Space are open 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
• Only domestic pets (dogs and cats) are permitted, which must be leashed, and their waste picked up and properly disposed of
• Shelter/field use is subject to prior reservation
• Alcohol beverages allowed only upon written approval of District Manager
• Walking, jogging, running, hiking and biking on designated trails only
• Maximum trail speed for bicyclists is 15 mph
• Vehicles, trailers or campers may be parked only at designated parking lots between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
• Unauthorized motorized vehicles
• Overnight parking of vehicles, trailers or campers between 10:00 p.m. and 6: 00 a.m.
• Semi or commercial trucks within any Parks or Open Space or parking lots at any time
• Fireworks (except in cases where a permit is obtained through Douglas County for an event)
• Firearms and archery
• Model rockets and airplanes
• Amplified sound
• Hitting golf balls
• Construction of any kind of road, trail, sign, tree house, rope or other swing, fence, marker, or any other structure or improvement
• Planting trees, shrubs, plants or other vegetation
• Swimming, wading, or boating
• Disorderly conduct
• Harassment of wildlife
• All animals except leashed domestic pets (dogs and cats)
• Relocating or releasing animals, fish or insects
To report violations or accidents call 911 and provide specific location.
For questions or reservations, please call the District Manager at 303.779.5710.
Click here to obtain full text of the Resolution Adopting Rules and Regulations.
Parks and Open Space Rules are enforced as authorized by Colorado Revised Statutes Sections 18-9-117, 29-7-101, and 32-1-1001.